To enable CloudFlare and CloudFlare Railgun™, please follow the steps below:
If you already have CloudFlare enabled, you can skip steps 3 to 5.
- Login to cPanel (You can find the cPanel URL in your hosting information email or in our client area)
- Under the CloudFlare group, click on the CloudFlare menu item
- Enter your email address and confirm that you agree to CloudFlare's Terms of Service
- Click on the Signup Now! button
- Click on the grey cloud near your domain to enable CloudFlare
- Click on the Performance icon
- At the bottom of the page, select a Railgun and then select On to enable it
That's it! Your website is now protected and optimized by CloudFlare.